Pasadena is an invitingly walkable community and features a smart, streamlined transit system. Shuttles, buses, and light rail can take you anywhere in the city and to landmarks in the greater Los Angeles area. And don’t forget four regional airports service visitors to Pasadena daily. Get around Pasadena and neighboring areas trouble-free, thanks to transit options.
- From downtown Los Angeles, take 110 freeway north.
- From the south, take 5 north to 605 north to 210 west.
- From the north, take 5 south or 101 south to 134 east freeway.
- From the east, take 10 west to the 57 north to the 210 west freeway.
- From the west, take 134 east to the 210 east freeway.
Distance to Airports
- Bob Hope/Burbank Airport (BUR): 16 miles, 25.75 km, 818-840-8840
- Long Beach Airport (LBG): 32 miles, 51.50 km, 562-570-2600
- Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX): 29 miles, 46.67 km, 310-646-5252
- Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT): 37 miles, 59.55 km, 909-937-2700
Distance to Other Cities
- Downtown Los Angeles: 13 miles, 21 km
- Hollywood: 16 miles, 25.75 km
- Palm Springs: 107 miles, 172.5 km
- Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills: 22 miles, 35.41 km
- Sacramento: 386 miles, 621km
- San Diego: 129 miles, 208 km
- San Francisco: 383 miles, 616km
- Santa Barbara: 99 miles, 160 km
- Santa Monica Beach: 25 miles, 23 km