Conference Payment Policy
- Early Bird registrations must be paid in full by check or credit card no later than 5:00 PM, September 5, 2019.
- Early Bird registrations unpaid as of 9:00 AM, September 6, 2019, will be changed Advance registration rate and the Early Bird discount will be lost. An invoice for the difference in price will be sent to the attendee.
- Advance registrations must be paid in full by check or credit card no later than 5:00 PM, October 5, 2019.
- Any outstanding invoices must be paid in full at Walk-Up registration or attendee will not be given their credentials.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 PM, November 8, 2019. No cancellation and/or refund requests will be accepted after the deadline.
- CLA does not guarantee all refund requests will be accepted.
- Qualifying refunds will be issued after December 2, 2019.
- Refunds will be issued in the same format as payment: checks for payments made by check, credit card refund for payments made by credit card.
The following administrative processing fees apply:
- Registration fee: $100
- Preconference and Special Event fee: $50
Please note: The application of the processing fee may result in no refund being issued.
Please include your reason for request through email to email@example.com.
Presenter Registration Requirements
- All attendees must be registered to attend conference.
- All poster and program presenters are required to obtain a full conference registration by the close of the Early Bird registration period to participate at conference.
- A full one-day registration for the day people are presenting is acceptable.
- Exhibitor Hall Passes are free to all attendees and do not count towards a full or a one-day conference registration.
To maintain a professional atmosphere throughout the conference, as well as to ensure the safety of CLA members, speakers, personnel, and exhibits; CLA allows children only if accompanied by an adult that is registered for the conference at all times. CLA requires children and their guardians to maintain a professional, disturbance-free environment in educational programs, conference activities, and in the Exhibit Hall at all times. If a child is unaccompanied at any time during the conference, especially in educational programs or conference activities, the child and their guardian may be asked to leave the conference. Special Events will not allow children to attend.
Your attendance at the conference constitutes permission to utilize photos and video taken of you at the event for news, promotion, and similar purposes.