Registration will open on February 15, 2021 and will close at 5:00p on April 30, 2021. Registration will not be available once the conference begins, so please register in advance!
$150 for CLA members
$250 for non-members
$50 for CLA members & non-members
With the generous support of the California State Library, CLA is once again making no-cost registration available to a limited number of qualified library workers. The three groups qualified to apply are:
- Support staff. These non-librarian level positions may include library clerk, page, assistant, technician, or other job titles. Non-librarian supervisors may be included, such as library assistants or page supervisors who oversee staff.
- Literacy staff. Literacy coordinators and any other paid literacy staff members from California Library Literacy Services (CLLS) adult and/or family literacy programs.
- Library staff affected by pandemic-related hardship, limited to those:
- who were laid off or furloughed since the start of March 2020 for pandemic-related reasons;
- are temporary or on-call employees who are currently not working for pandemic-related budget reasons; and/or
- who left a library position for pandemic-related reasons (such as homeschooling children), and are not currently employed in any field.
Please complete this application as soon as possible. There are a limited number of no-cost registration spots available, so apply today!