- Conference Registration
- Preconference Workshops & Local Tours
- Special Events & Meal Functions
- Registration & Payment
- Conference Payment Policy
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
Full Registration includes keynote, general session, concurrent sessions, CLA membership meeting, and exhibit hall access. One-Day Registration includes one day of concurrent sessions and exhibits on selected registration day, unless otherwise stipulated.
Pre-conference workshops and meal functions are separately priced and are not included in full or one-day registrations.
Not a member? CLA members receive special rates when registering for CLA Annual. If you plan on attending as a non-member, first check out our membership rates to see how much you can save!
|Exhibit Hall Only||$25/day||$25/day||$30/day|
*Includes full-time student members, retired members, unemployed/transitioning members, supporting members, and voting-trustee members.
Preconference Workshops & Local Tours
CLA pre-conferences are scheduled for Friday, November 7. You may attend a pre-conference without attending or registering for the rest of conference, but you must pre-register for the event. Tickets are limited.
|Basic Cataloging with RDA||$70||$90||$45|
|Empowering Volunteer Tutors||$45||$60||$30|
|Read to the Rhythm||$0||$0||$0|
|Tour of the Book Club of California||$0||$0||$0|
Special Events & Meal Functions
Conference registration is required to attend special event & meals. You must advance register for meal ticket purchases. Tickets are limited will not be available for purchase onsite. Prices include local tax and required service charges.
|CLA Awards Gala||$60|
|Beatty & CYRM Luncheon||$55|
|California State Librarian’s Breakfast||$20|
|CPLA Awards Luncheon||$45|
Registration & Payment
- Tickets are required for CLA meal and event functions and are distributed with your registration materials.
- If your plans change and you wish to turn in an event ticket, please ask CLA staff to assist you.
- Attendees may register online, or by email, mail, or fax. Attendees will receive electronic confirmation when their registration has been processed.
- The following methods of payment are accepted for Early Bird Registration and Advance Registration: check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, or Purchase Order. Purchase Orders will be treated as cash and invoiced. Only checks and credit cards will be accepted for Onsite Registration, and the following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. NSF fees will be charged for all checks returned to CLA.
- Attendees must register on or before the dates specified to obtain Early Bird or Advance Registration rates. All registrations received after the dates specified will be charged accordingly. No exceptions.
- Written requests for conference registration refunds must be sent to CLA and must arrive by mail, fax, or email no later than the advance registration deadline. A $25 processing fee will be deducted from each refund payment.
- Refunds are not typically issued after the deadline. Appeals may be made to the Executive Director for exceptional circumstances. Refund checks will be processed after the conference. There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
Conference Payment Policy
- Early bird registrations must be paid in full by check or credit card no later than 5PM, August 15, 2014. Early bird registrations unpaid as of 9AM, Monday, August 18, 2014 will be changed to Advance registrations and the early bird discount will be lost.
- Advance registrations must be paid in full by check or credit card no later than 5PM, October 3, 2014.
- Any registrations that remain unpaid as of 9AM, Monday, October 6, 2014 will be canceled.
Cancellation and refund policy
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com no later than 5PM, October 24, 2014.
- Phone requests for cancellations must be followed up with a written request.
- No cancellation and/or refund requests will be accepted AFTER the deadline.
- Qualifying refunds will be issued after December 1, 2014.
- Refunds will be issued in the same format as payment: checks for payments made by check, credit card refund for payments made by credit card. An administrative processing fee of $25 will be applied to all refunds. Please note: the application of the processing fee may result in no refund being issued.
This is the coolest library conference I have ever been to. The vibe was young, fresh and fun.
–2013 Conference Attendee